Contracted Personal Trainers
Ranked number 1, MAC Fitness is one of the largest and fastest growing fitness organisations in Wanaka with more than 900 student members.
We are looking for certified personal trainers who are passionate about coaching people to overcome barriers, enabling them to achieve their health and fitness goals.
This role will be based in our Wanaka MAC Fitness club.
You will report directly to the club manager and have the freedom to create your own hours, your earning potential is entirely up to you.
Training your own clients, you will also be required to execute initial orientations with new and existing members.
The ideal personal trainer must have the following attributes:
- Experience in coaching people to overcome barriers
- Ability to set realistic goals
- Skills to develop fitness programmes and support people to achieve real results
- Experience in providing outstanding customer service
- Be self-motivated and goal orientated
- A passion for all things people, health and fitness
- First Aid Certificate Level 2
- Qualities that align with the Anytime Fitness brand
Please apply to the Club Manager Christopher Waugh with your CV and cover letter, using the following form: